Even if we have a list of events,guest relating job and duty to to do, when we opening up our clutch bag at 7pm on the waiting area and expecting of an endless possibilities of blushes, liners and eye shadows sometimes can be disappointed to don’t see any compact on their clutch except for a calling card and a phone. i its make me confuse this thing when we all know that our job is mostly need to carry not just one label of cosmetics but a full set of it.
Let me share my inventor tips for putting make up fast:
There are times when getting up for an early morning and going to an events of your company or community and school (after taking the red eye in a few hours earlier!) can be extremely hard. As a make up putting inventor individual even if i have no professional make up practice experience, I have cracked the code to looking awesome even in a short amount of time. so i just want to share my solution and secret for that.
Don’t roll over and hit the snooze button! Put those extra five minutes to use in the bathroom getting your fabulous game face on.
1. Apply a multitasking Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream to a clean face.Many tinted moisturizers or BB Creams have your entire regimen such as sunscreen, primer and coverage rolled into one easy to use product .Two of my favorite products that fall into this category are Stilla All Day 10-in-1 HD Beauty Balm and NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer.
Both of these products are great for the skin and are enriched with antioxidants that help shield your skin from environmental damage not to mention they both offer broad-spectrum sun protection.
2. Apply a light face powder to set the Tinted Moisturizer or BB Cream and add extra coverage.Two powders that I always recommend to some of my friends are MAC Mineral Skin finish and NARS Powder Foundation. Both of these products offer a build able coverage that pair well with BB creams and Tinted Moisturizers. They give the skin a smooth velvety appearance. Not to mention they can be easily tossed in your purse and taken with you for touch-ups during the day.
3. Apply a light or neutral cream shadow to your eye lid Two that always look great on everyone are MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ocher and MAC Paint Pot in Painterly. This product is a makeup essential because its not only a crease resistant eye base, its also highly pigmented eye color that goes on creamy but dries to a vibrant finish.What I like about this product and what makes it for a busy woman friendly is that its cream based and can literally be put on with one swipe of your finger. Both Soft Ocher and Painterly are light neutral tones so they go well with most skin tones and pair well with other shadows if you choose to apply more later.
4. Apply bronzer to contour and add warmth to the face.One of my all-time favorite bronzers that I use on special event,appointment and always recommend is Benefit Hoola Bronzer. This is an award-winning bronzing powder. What makes this product so great is that its a matte bronzer in a neutral brown color, making it a perfect fit for your face! It gives you a natural looking glow all year around regardless of the season. Brush bronzer across chin, cheeks, and forehead. You can also blend bronzer into the crease of your eye to give your eye structure.
5. Use a Nars Multiple This product has won Best Overall Highlighter 2011 InStyle Best Beauty Buys so its definitely a makeup bag must. There is one that I always put on everyone’s face and love to recommend and it is Nars Multiple in South Beach.This light apricot color has a slight shimmer that looks great on all skin tones. Nars Multiple was the original multi-purpose makeup for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Its cream formula goes on effortlessly with existing makeup without moving it. The multiple is a busy woman lifesaver because its meant to be put on with your fingers, allowing the skins warmth to create perfect blending. South Beach Multiple will leave your face with a soft, warm glow that you will always get compliments on.
6. Apply a neutral pink lip gloss The finishing touch to your five minute face is a pop of gloss. My everyday must have color is MAC Tinted Lip glass.This product is so much more than a lip-gloss. Please me Lip glass can layer to create a glass like glow or worn light to create a subtle sheen to the lips. It can be worn by itself or paired with liner and lipstick. Please Me is a Universal pink that offers just enough color to brighten the lips.
Right before you close that makeup bag, top your lashes off with a coat of your favorite mascara and you’re set to go.
So there you have it: 6 steps to looking great in just minutes! i hope you already master it for balancing your time and taking on the world now you can add being and feeling beautiful to your already impressive skill set!
Some of a woman just contented applying any moisturizer cream or astringent before applying make up for their face but did you know that before applying make up there’s more thing that you can do to improve the texture of your skin so that your make up will fit it more beautiful than it was? a roller massage! but this is not common roller massager! it has a germanium pieces wrap on it, made to kill the dead cells,stress and to make your face glowing even if it is tired…
In this method who i will going to teach was advice from my dermatologist located in kawasaki city near by the station name cosme clinic you can take a look about their website here…. you can use this method when before you going to sleep or if you have an event or a date to go!
My favorite hair styling tools
As above, I have discussed about my cosmetic beauty products, I will also like to talk about my hair styling tools. There are many tools available on the market, though I have tried many and had tested few top brands. In this article I will also like to share the top hair styling tools you should have.
Hair dryers are very common tools that are brought by most women. They are essential tools to dry your hair and help you get ready faster. Today’s hair dryers are not like older generation blow dryers. They are evolved and had become a good hair styling tools. If you want to buy a hair dryer, then always go for top brands. Never buy a cheap hair dryer, as it will do more harm and damage your hair. Modern hair dryers comes with ceramic and ionic technology, that not only dry your hair without damaging it but also keeps it healthy by providing necessary ions.
Every once and a while I will be helping a client with our smoothing products, letting them know how our Smooth Infusion line helps combat frizz and smooth out wave and curl and I will get the best compliment! Yes, the humble hair-dryer has come a long way, and while basic models still exist, the expensive (or shall we say, “investment”) versions boast bells and whistles that can significantly improve your hair and your blowout experience—provided you take the time to decode which ones matter to your hair. If you invest in a professional-style hair dryer, you can expect more attachments and functions that will allow you to create a range of styles. The different heat levels should be adjusted to suit your hair texture and condition, according to Perez. Clients will will say, “Well, your hair doesn’t need that.
- We’re here to help make this less like rocket science.
- As well as basic attachments, such as a concentrator nozzle and diffuser, a professional-style hair dryer should offer a good range of temperature and air-flow settings, including a ‘cool shot’ that reduces temperature rapidly and helps to set hair into a particular style.
- He explains, “The high heat is available for really thick or coarse hair, and to remove excessive moisture when the hair is really wet, but always remember to keep the dryer moving and never focus on one portion of the hair for too long.
- It’s so smooth.” Whenever I hear this I always laugh.
- Here’s a cheat sheet of common hair-dryer traits and which to hone in on depending on your blowout goals.
- Consider whether you mind using a heavier dryer (this can depend on how long it takes you to dry your hair) and frizzy hair sufferers should look out for narrow nozzles so your hair doesn’t blow around too much.
- The low setting is perfect for thin or fragile hair.
As little as two years ago my hair was UNRULY!! I would spend almost an hour blow drying it and within 30 minutes my waves would be back and not beautiful Botticelli waves but a frizzy, hot mess! Nearly every hair dryer has at least two heat settings. Sliding switches can be tricky to use if they stick, while rocker switches are easier to use but can be accidentally turned on as you hold the handle. If your hair is only damp instead of wet, it is important to use the low heat setting to prevent over-drying.” Special features and the type of technology used were ranked low in importance when it comes to what you look for in a hair dryer. I hated my hair! However, some cheap dryers can only produce high heat on top speed and low heat on low speed. If you want to create a range of styles or if you have complex hair, professional-style dryers are better. We also found out that concentrators are the most commonly used accessory while the cool-shot function is the most commonly used feature.
Ceramic hair dryers provide even heat distribution and the heat is very mild so that it doesn’t damage hair. The best dryers can adjust their heat and airflow levels independently for maximum versatility. To enhance natural curls, use a hairdryer with diffuser. Ionic technology claims to condition hair by using negatively charged ions, which are created by passing air oven an electric current. Ionic: These break down water molecules for faster drying, but also retain moisture in the hair for healthier long-term outcomes. Switching over to cool air when hair is mostly dry seals the cuticle, providing better shine and long-lasting hold. The attachment diffuses the airflow, gently drying the curls, rather than blowing them out, an ideal hair care accessory. It’s said to dry hair faster, retain moisture to keep hair healthy and smooth and create less static to reduce frizz. By helping to neutralise positively charged ions in the hair, ionic dryers also condition your hair and reduce frizz. It’s also handy for “locking in” curls.
Hair dryer hoods are ideal for setting your hairstyle, choose an easy travel version or a more permanent model. CHI BlowdryerWhen it comes to wattage, you don’t need to look for dryers capable extremely high heat settings, It’s great to pack power, but high heat setting are really on necessary for thick, coarse hair or for a few minutes on really wet hair. Tourmaline is a semi-precious gemstone and is considered the world’s best ionic and infrared generator. The Conair Ionic Turbo Styler is a thrifty find that readers love for its quick-drying action and gorgeous effect on hair. “I absolutely love this hair dryer!” gushes one fan. “This product dries your hair [quickly], leaving it shiny and healthy-looking.” Other users adore how the tool is dependable and user-friendly. “I needed an update on my blow-dryer,” says one reviewer. “Wow, was I impressed at what this one can do. Much more portable than other models, travel hairdryers are lightweight and have a foldable handle for easy storage.
Look for a dryer than has decently high wattage, but then turn it down! This gemstone coating contains minerals that target negatively charged sections of hair, as well as breaking down larger molecules of water so that they evaporate more quickly. I can dry and style in half the time [and] the cool shot function sets the style. Professional models made by names like Remington and Toni & Guy can now weigh in at under a kilogram (2lbs). If you have longer or thicker hair, choose a lightweight model over large appliances to save your arms from aching after a long drying session! Lower settings are all you need if you have thin or fragile hair.
Not all hair is the same, so it is important to first identify one’s hair texture. Fast and easy to handle.” If you’ve had your hair dryer for years, then it’s probably time for an upgrade. You could opt for a travel hair dryer, as these have improved in design and power in recent years and you can now get a decent grip and folding mechanism from portable models like the Babyliss Travel Dryer, as well as a range of others which feature attachments, cool shot and ionic coating. And as for the ‘cold air’ mode, use it when you’re hair is nearly dry. Hair texture ranges from thin to thick and straight to curly. Modern dryers have made huge leaps in performance thanks to high-tech new features. Travel dryers can weigh as little as half a kilogram. You’ll prevent overdrying (aka damage) and seal the hair cuticle. If the buyer is unsure what specific hair type she or he has, a good resource is a hair stylist or hair salon since they are familiar with hair types. You needn’t spend a fortune, though.
Taking one’s hair length into account is also necessary since that may help determine the types of heat and speed settings needed. That’s why we’ve taken the time to test seven of the best hair dryers that you can buy, and explain the key differences between the models on offer. Next, metal dryers are heavy and can get too hot to handle, so you’ll want to pick an easy-to-wield plastic one. With prices from £20 to £300, there’s something here for every budget. Look for a long nose, which allows you to direct the heat better than a short one would, and a nozzle attachment, which concentrates the air, helping you hit hard-to-reach coif targets. You’ll need two heat settings, hot and warm, as well as a cool-shot button.
Next in our hair styling tool is hair straighteners. Like hair dryers, You can’t style your hair without a good hair straighteners. Nowadays many women want to keep their hair straight, for which you need a flat iron or some other hair straightening tools. Consider the natural texture of your hair. Whether it’s a super sleek, polished look you desire, waves, or curls, we have the perfect straightener for you. The best rated hair straightener in our last test a few years ago was also the most expensive. As a stylist, looking my best is essential. Thick, coarse hair will require a hair-straightening iron that heats up to high temperatures, but thin, fine hair can be damaged by high heat.
- We have taken the stress out of buying a new hair straightener, and pulled together some key information and features for you to consider when purchasing your new straighteners.
- It scored an ‘excellent’ rating, but if you’re happy with ‘very good’ you can pick up one for $80 to $160.
- But I haven’t always had perfect hair.
- If you have fine hair, shop for hair irons that offer a variety of heat settings.
- Straighteners come in different plate widths.
- Anything cheaper probably won’t do a great job.
- My teenage years were a succession of disastrous cuts, bilious blow-waves and sticky gels: all attempts to tame the frizz.
Digital flat irons let you choose the exact temperature to avoid damaging your hair with too much heat. Different widths are suitable for different hair types. This means, of course, you can get started on transforming your tresses sooner, but it also means the straightener returns more quickly to the right temperature after straightening a section of hair, so you’ll move through your head of hair at a speedier rate. Then an aunt bought me my very first pair of ceramic flat irons and I’ve never looked back! Flat iron straighteners generally work best on very thick, curly, frizzy or African-American hair. See below for our quick guide. The length of time it takes before straighteners are ready to use after being switched on. I can use them to curl, wave, straighten and to tame the bane of my life: frizz!
They use a much higher temperature that hair brush straighteners, and by clamping the hair tightly between the two flat plates, the heat is transferred very effectively to the hair. Flat-Irons are very versatile and very convenient. Straighteners with a high top temperature and a fast heat-up time also recover heat more quickly during use, for a consistent high temperature. When I invest in a new pair, for myself or for my salon, I know exactly what I’m looking for. Excessive use of flat irons can potentially damage your hair.
They’re small, can heat up in 60 seconds and can straighten AND curl even the most coarse, unruly manes out there. If you want to create curls and movement in your style, look for a straightener with a curved housing. This straightener has a top temperature of 235°C and the Smooth Glide tourmaline-ceramic plates ensure super sleek hair, no matter what your hair type. Unlike hair brush straighteners, flat irons cannot be used to add volume to your hair. Like most tools, the key to purchasing the right flat-iron is a solid understanding of what you need to succeed. If you need more hair styling tips , then please do reading this blog, You may find many useful information here.
This will help you to create a smooth, rounded shape as your hair passes around the body of the straightener. It also has a heat memory function and is ready to use in just 15 seconds, meaning quick and easy styling. I’ve personally worked with a number of these babies, and I have seen hundreds of people work with different brands, types of plates, types of handles and I know exactly what can bring you that smooth silky look. It’s sort of a no-brainer, but you’d be surprised at how many people forget that someone with mostly straight, fine hair needs something different than someone with super curly, coarse hair. The materials used in the plates affect their performance. The rounded barrel also allows the straighteners to double up as curlers, too. With the wrong tool, you could end up causing major damage to your hair. Learn what the terms used to describe product features really mean, and which plate widths and heat settings are best for particular types of hair. But before you buy, make sure you know what size tongs you want. Purchasing the flat irons themselves will depend upon your hair type and the amount of money you wish to spend.
Finally, learn how to choose the perfect hair straightener for a specific buyer. As well as standard sizes, there are usually slim plates for short hair and wide plates for long hair. Those with very thick, curly hair should opt for thick width straighteners with hotter temperatures – they can reach highs of 230°C – but if your tresses are thinner with waves, a lower setting may be just as effective and safer for those with coloured or treated hair. Some also double up as curlers – usually the slim plate options are good for this. A large number of straighteners on the market today have temperature controls allowing you to increase or decrease depending on your requirements. Once you get them home make sure you don’t apply too much unnecessary heat to your tresses, around 185°C is the perfect temperature.